1. Someone take over in the pong tournament for ken dick or the predictions are going to be worse than Nikki brown's Christmas warhorse predictions. seriously, i have no idea who put him in charge, but i can only hope that not only ken, but also that person, is sacrificed to the great sun god, Ra. If he's spearheading it, does that mean that we can hold the game of ultimate frisbee jerk off-harbor long enough to have the pong tournament? I didn't think so.
2. All that being said, I vote B-nor because his predictions were the best thing I've seen in a long time. I only say that because BB has had my copy of the "whore next door" since the beginning of summer term. Honestly though. Most like to "catch 'em all"? Most likely to engage in mutual masturbation? Awesome.
3. Jeff Moriarity is in for the gold medal drinking camp which means that there is one less spot for Dartmouth athlete counselors. Also, with a celebrity like that, the spots are going to fill up fast. So get yours now. That means you, blocki. If I don't get to see you rip a keystone can in half only to find out that you sliced both of your index fingers and that your hands are now hemorrhaging blood, I'm going to call it a wasted summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment