Ok so it has been a while. When I say “a while” I mean that it has been a long enough time since I have been hammered enough to write a blogpost. Right now, I can’t exactly see straight, I had to climb in through my 2nd floor window, and I’m feeling good…so basically I’m ready to write a post.
I think the best way to approach this is by the “I’ve been away for a few weeks, let’s try and sum this up” approach. I’m not even going to try to do GMDC justice because it was far too unreal for me to even dedicate an entire blogpost to it. That’s a lie, the only thing I can dedicate to it is an awesome story upon an awesome story…so that will be it.
Ok so when I got back to Hyannis and I started my 9 days of work straight, I decided that it was about time for me to take a personal break and get hammered. So, naturally, being a Dartmouth student I decided to get a bit too hammered and punished my body until it could neither surface for air, nor surrender. This was last Friday night. I ended up skinny dipping by myself while hosing in the big blue ocean (again, by myself) until no one joined me and I decided that it was time to go home. So I jogged the ¾ of a mile home in bare feet and climbed in through my window. Man, it sure is depressing when you’re an alcoholic.
Over the last few weeks I’ve participated in one internet viral video. I use the term “viral video” loosely because it refers to a video that has been seen by millions of people on millions of occasions for millions of reasons. This video has probably been seen by about 250 people on about 4 occasions for 1 reason…it’s depressing that it hasn’t found a bigger outlet than harry Norton and myself. Well anyways, this video was posted on my wall during GMDC and the world has never been the same. Check it out.
Speaking of GMDC, cape cod has neither the discipline, nor the patience for the revolution that is the no sleeves morparty get down. The other night I went out on mian street Hyannis in my Tracy McGrady jersey and I couldn’t seem to gather a following. All I fuckin did that night was intimidate and try to coerce people into ripping off their sleeves but for some reason, I couldn’t get them to do it. I guess GMDC isn’t for everyone.
I sliced my nuts when I was trimming my pubes today and I drew blood…it’s terrible. I promise I’ll update more often now. Go sox, 1.5 weeks till preseason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment