I hit up wicks again tonight for all you can eat beer plus free pizza and I can tell you that it did not dissapoint. There really is very little negative that I can say about that place. So much so, that I can listen to Mariah Carey right now and still come up with nothing bad. Really that isn't a cheap shot at her because I love most of what she does but my point still remains that Wednesday night Wicks is amazing and I am terrible at dancing with girls excepting my 2 inches away from her grind the shit out of her move. Very old trick and absolutely flawless and completely precedented.
Which brings me to my next point: Deep thoughts with Jly.
Okay say everyone knows about one hit wonders. When the song "Save Tonight" by Eagle Eye Cherry comes on you can now have more fun than you've been having up until this point.
No lies, no discrepencies, that is a great song. But everytime you hear it come on and you see every girl at the bar ruin a good pair of shirts by moisturizing everywhere, you can finally turn to a girl and say "hey what's your SECOND favorite Eagle Eye Cherry song". After being stumped for a couple minutes you can both agree that Eagle Eye Cherry only came out with one good song.
WRONG.
After those few mintues, turn to her and say "well my SECOND favorite Eagle Eye Cherry song is 'Save Tonight'". This cannot help but beg the question, "well if his second favorite is Save Tonight there has got to be an incredible Eagle Eye Cherry song out there that I don't even know about. I mean, Save Tonight makes my Giney tingle fer serious. If he knows a better song than that I will definitely perform felacio and perhaps a 69 position."
Exactly. Give that a shot. You're welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment