Thursday, July 9, 2009

Addendum

Ok so I was talking to motorboater about "The Hangover" and he made a great point that it is just like a more fancy version of "Dude, Where's My Car". That is an excellent observation and I would just like to say a little about that.

Remember that famous scene from "Dude" where Sean William Scott and Ashton Kutcher are looking at eachother's tattoos and one says "Dude" and one says "Sweet"? Ok, that's what I'm talking about. Forcing humor. They keep the cameras rolling until they see something funny enough to put into a piece of crap movie and sell to the idiotic American Public.

The Hangover is rich with stuff like that. Forcing humor is never that sweet.

I would also like to say that the scene from Scary Movie 1 where the Wayan brother (named Ray in the movie) and the white guy are telling each other what their tattoos are is fucking hilarious. Because the Wayan brother is like "Ray" and the white guy is "Fucked Me!". That's humor.

Call me picky, call me a hypocrit, but whatever you do, stay off my god damn lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment