What is up with ringback tones? The other day I called a guy and his ringback tone was “It’s Been A While” by Staind. I mean come on…I can’t quite put my finger on it, but I believe that depending on who is calling that this ringback tone could mean one of several things.
“Sir, I don’t know who you are or what company your work for but do not, under any circumstances, give me a job.”
“No thank you, I wouldn’t like to have sex with you tonight. Nope, not for me. You keep your private parts to yourself. I swear that my religion is the reason I’m still a virgin.”
“I can’t believe my mom actually grounded me. All I did was try to eat an entire bottle of Xanax. I’m so fed up with all these conformists and their conforming ways.”
Granted, this guy I called was a resident of Kentucky. There is a chance that he could just like the song. But I doubt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment