Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Double Entendre Update

So John gave me an idea for a blog post theme. I’m sure if you’re reading this you know full the capability of the human mind to twist common everyday sayings into ones of perverted meanings. I’m sure you have all used the term “that’s what she said” at some point in your life. I’m here to tell you that is a gay saying. If you use it more than 5 times a day, you almost certainly enjoy the company of men. It’s not creative, it’s not original, and I hate it.

I believe that somewhere around the summer of 2008, Morparty and I really picked up the double entendre ball and starting running, no sprinting, with it. We talked about stuffing ourselves with a ton of meat at lunch, heading down to the river to take a dip, and even about waiting for Santa Claus to come.

I’ve decided that as double entendre’s present themselves, and as I see necessary, I will record them here, for you to enjoy, snicker at, but most likely scoff and call immature. Don’t care.

Here is the e-mail that made it all happen:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JMotorboaterschroeder
Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: Borat on letterman
To: lyon3000

double entendre update:
so Kathy and i were at the grocery store, and there was this guy near
us wearing a "skeleton witch" sweatshirt. it was a rad sweatshirt, and
completely unrelated to this story. so he had a bag full of clams in
his hand, and the way he was holding it, it ended up dangling between
his legs

so i go, "what's that hanging between his legs? i mean, what's that
meat between his legs? i mean, what type of shellfish is he holding?"
then he gave us a mean look. much like the "chief my balls stink" vid



Send me funny double entendres. Let it begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment